As result of a recent problem (pictures on my last blogpost) with a mass of
seaweed (maybe eel grass) wrapped tightly around the base of my prop, I am
considering the installation of spurs line cutters during my mid-summer
haulout.  Does anyone have any advice based on their experience with spurs?

Bob

Bob Boyer
s/v Rainy Days
C&C Landfall 38 (Hull # 230)
(Spending winters in the Bahamas, summers in Baltimore, and somewhere on the
ICW in between)
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
email: dainyr...@icloud.com