You might want to check tank-depot.com.  They sell Ronco tanks, fresh water and waste holding.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC

On 1/24/2020 9:30 AM, John McCrea via CnC-List wrote:

Hello. I am in the process of replacing the holding tank on our 1979 C&C 36. We bought the boat in 2018 and it had a bladder for a tank under the v. I want to go back to the original configuration of the 24-gallon plastic tank. I visited a sister ship last weekend and after taking all the dimensions, I found the tank on the Kracor website. Kracor no longer sells to the public. Through some marine industry connections, I did find out that Tartan does have the toolings for that tank but said that be prepared to pay a lot for it. As in over $500. Does anyone else know of a source for either a custom tank or something similar to the original? Thanks!

John McCrea

Talisman

Mystic, CT