From: Neil Andersen via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 13:00
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Neil Andersen
Subject: Re: Stus-List New thought re: anchor light?

What is required and what is smart are not always the same.  A masthead
tri-color is not what I would use here in the Chesapeake as many (power)boaters
don’t look up.  At sea, I wouldn’t use anything else.

You can’t use both at the same time, but you can have both on your boat and use
what is appropriate for where you are.

By the way, the tri-color provides the aft facing white light.

Neil A
1982 C&C FoxFire 32
Rock Hall, MD

Neil Andersen