Chuck,

Thanks. I’m not as worried about the waste side as the Y-Valve is pretty high.
The raw water intake is a concern when heeled, so I’m wondering if I should add
hose and a loop between the “walls” of the head cabinets.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
www.StarshipSailing.com
———————————————-
914.774.9767   | Mobile
———————————————-
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

> On Feb 14, 2020, at 5:17 PM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:

Hello Edd...no vented loop on my 1990 37+.  I checked and can see the waste
hose enter the holding tank at the top of the tank.  Have not had issues...yet!
 If you choose to do that, let me know how you fit in into the space there!

I did change out the entire pump assembly on a head rebuild last year, and the
joker valve now works fine.  Yuck.  I will keep a spare...cs

Chuck Saur

517 490-5926 Cell