Your fitting Is the old style dating back to the sixties (maybe earlier).
It was replaced with an end fitting with a hole in the end, and a car with
a one inch pin that fits in the hole and slides on a track. I've been using
the new style for years - first on my Ericson 30 in 1979, and on my present
boat. The Forespar part number is TS-300 (pole end fitting), and the car
that slides on a 1 1/4" mast track is part number TS-125. You can view the
parts here:
https://www.forespar.com/products/sail-pole-end-fittings-collars.shtml and
scroll down. If you decide to go that route, give me a shout, as I have a
car that I can sell you.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC