Our 35-2 came with an older sensor system, and has three remote probes: one
under the stove; one under the nav desk at sole level, and one in the
engine compartment near the bilge. The latter might be a carry over from
the original Atomic 4 engine, but I suppose it could also catch a problem
if one of the locker drains ruptured, allowing gas to drain into the bilge,
as it would flow under the engine.
I have the system out right now, as the audible buzzer does not activate,
only the warning light. It is very easy to test with a butane lighter at
each probe, just release some gas without igniting, and the alarm activates
within a second.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com