Shawn,

My 1974 C&C 35 Mk2 still has the original three burner pressure alcohol stove with oven, which is very tired and needs replacement.  I believe a previous owner of Callisto had the boat modified for Propane, since propane stoves are not listed as an option on 1974 C&C 35 price list - I may be wrong though.  Do you have any photos of your lockers and could you describe the plumbing for the propane stove with make and model of the stove? Any info would be helpful when I haul out the old stove/oven.

Don Kern
Fireball C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol RI