Rod
I have attached an extracted list of the C&C 99s that have come up on the cnc-list or PHRF fleet listings, etc.  The list I have, started about three years ago when I was interested in C&C owners on how long they owned their C&Cs (Brand loyalty). It now has a little over 1350 C&C boats. On the extracted list, the boats following /Bear Necessity/ (line 36) are from your site that I added to my list.
Don Kern
Fireball C&C 35 Mk2
Bristol RI