This one is getting to be quite out of date now but was good when we first
used it back in 2010: Cruising Guide to the Canadian Maritimes, 1st
Edition, 2007 (Capt. Cheryl Barr)

Cruising Guide to the Canadian Maritimes covers ports and harbours of
southern Newfoundland, Cape Breton, Magdalen Islands,
Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon and PEI. It has sailing directions for the Bras
d'Or Lakes, Great Bras d'Or, Baddeck Harbour.

https://www.landfallnavigation.com/c-g-canadian-maritimes.html

Ken H.