I'm not sure what you mean by 700 C&C's built. Maybe that's a typo and you
meant 7000 ?

There were well over 7000 C&C's built within just the first 17 years of
operation, and they operated for about 26 years. I'm probably
underestimating that number as that's just off the top of my head.

Check the "History of C&C" on Stu's C&C Photo Album website.

Sailboat Data list numbers for some models of C&C.

Ken H.

On Saturday, 29 February 2020, Will Gerstmyer via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
> Hi. I can find that there were 700-something C&Cs built—but no breakdown
by model, so that includes all models. Does anybody know how many were
41’s? How many are still afloat? Thanks, Will

> Will Gerstmyer
> 978-609-1331

and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list -
use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray