I’ve not thought of the canvas cover idea but I did have a local Seattle guy
give me a quote to cover the entire transom with vinyl matching the hull color
and with the name on top. I think I would have gone that route if we were not
planning to sell SLY. The reverse shear transom sure takes a beating from the
sun, even in the Northwest.
Dave.
SLY
1975 C&C 33