Got to thinking about ways to install an MBRF fuse block on a 2 battery
house bank.  There are a couple ways to do it.

Option 1:  Install an MBRF fuse block on the positive terminal of each
battery and run positive cable for each battery to same connection on back
of battery switch.  That is, the #2 terminal if the house bank is #2 on the
switch.

Option 2:  Run positive cable from House Battery 1 to positive pole of
House Battery 2 then install MBRF fuse block on top of that cable and
pole.  Then run single cable from the MBRF fuse block to battery switch.

Option 2 saves you one MBRF fuse block.  Option 1 protects cables from both
batteries in the event one battery fails and all the draw comes from the
remaining battery.

Personally, I think Option 1 is preferred and is how I wired Touche's
batteries.  Not sure Option 2 would be ABYC compliant.  Particularly if the
cable from Battery 1 to Battery 2 is longer than 7 inches.

Touche' also has MBRF fuse block on the start battery.

Dennis C.
Touche'