Costs?

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of ssjohnson via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 10:20:30 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ssjohnson <ssjohn...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 35 MkII Rudder Removal

Completion Composits in Ontario rebuilt my rudder and did a great job.  It was
about 325lbs when I removed it and 150lbs after rebuild.  It was wet inside and
the bottom 10"+ was solid fiberglass.  I was concerned about the
deteriorization of the shaft.  Turns out it was in good shape.  There is a
video on their website on the rebuild process.  Beats the heck out of removing
the rudder every winter and keeping it in my garage to drain....

Spencer Johnson
84 LF 38 "Alegria "  #165
Waukegan, IL / Racine, WI