Could you use a couple of stanchion bases, a short piese of tubing, and if
necessary a piece of either starboard or G10 to mount the light on? Just a
thought. DougDoug Mountjoysv Rebecca Leah C&C Landfall 39Port Orchard yacht club
-------- Original message --------From: David Knecht via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/19/20  14:12  (GMT-08:00) To: CnC CnC
discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com> Cc: David Knecht
<davidakne...@gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List Masthead light pedestal I started
to install my new Marinebeam masthead light and found that it is very low
profile.  The base for the Tacktick wind sensor is right in front of it and
will partially block the light from view directly ahead.  I am thinking that if
I could mount it on a short (1-2”) pedestal of some sort, I could get it above
the Tacktick.  I have not found anything appropriate yet, so I am hoping
someone on the list can think of something that might work.  Thanks- Dave
David KnechtS/V Aries1990 C&C 34+New London, CT