Hi Will

For my rain water collection I tied into the scupper next to the toe rail on
the deck.  Used a tee and two shut off valves.  One side goes to the original
drain and the other I put a hose barb on.  Let it rain for a few minutes attach
a hose and then switch valve positions.  Your deck may not have scuppers like
on the 37’.   In the past I’ve used the canvas between the dodger and bimini.
I just unzipped it about half way and placed a bucket at the end of the flap.
More work and wetter.

Mike
C&C 37 K/CB
Begin forwarded message: