From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of David Knecht via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 8:57 AM
To: CnC discussion list CnC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Covid 19 update

Spicer’s Marina, which is just up the road has closed their store, but the
marina is still open for owners and they are still launching boats.  Dave

On Mar 23, 2020, at 8:15 PM, John and Maryann Read via CnC-List

Just got notice our yard (Fort Rachel) prohibits anyone from entering their
property – including boat owners.  Owners are directed to not board their boats
until further notice

Cheers

John and Maryann
Legacy III