Thank you all so much, I've got one coming in the mail. I was down to
my boat today and tightened my lifelines and resealed one of my cockpit
hatches that was leaking last season.... Tomorrow I'm going to tackle a
manual head to replace a porti-pottie.... I can't wait to get sailing!
Cheers and thanks again!Eugene