Just received notice our yard (Fort Rachel) remains closed to the public and
boat owners for another month until April 30.  Boat owners are prohibited
from working on their boats during this period so will really start to
impact launch schedules.  We normally remove cover and start spring buff &
wax and bottom mid April for launch late May.  Now extended to mid May and
launch mid June (we hope)

Yacht club building remains closed. Grounds and dock are restricted.  Near
term events cancelled.  Later events under evaluation.

Tough times - stay home and stay safe

John and Maryann
Legacy III
1982 C&C 34