From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Paul Hood via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 12:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Paul Hood <paul.h...@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List CnC-List Digest, Vol 171, Issue 27

Not those Joel.  Of course the only original one I have is the throttle,
starboard side.  Don't know what the gear shift is suppose to look like.  It
appears the handle you show rotates back and forward.  On mine, it actually
slides up/down in a slot, same action as the throttle.  Right now I have a
1/2" bolt, tapered the threads slightly and slid it in the hole, cut the
head off the bolt and slid the bilge handle over the bolt for leverage.  It
was meant to be temporary...been a few year now.  BTW, the engine is atomic
4 with reduction drive.   I'll get better pictures this weekend.

Paul Hood
'81 C&C34
Georgian Bay

Message: 1