Kurt,

Do you know what her hull number is, and whether Morning Star was her
original name? To my knowledge, only three or four 48s were built. I sailed
the Trans Superior on one. I also believe the 48 was the last design for
C&C  by George Cuthbertson, before he took on the presidency and handed
design responsibilities to Rob Ball.

Rob