Well hello Al,

 You didn't do it entirely incorrectly!  Haha.  You changed the subject -
check.  You didn't reply to a digest post - check.  Good so far!

The only thing to improve on is the trimming of the message tails...
Especially when they are of an entirely different subject matter.  But
that's OK, we're glad to have you on the list!

As for Awlgrip touch ups you're probably going to have just as much luck
with finger nail polish or auto paint touch-up kits from the auto parts
store.  A professional paint shop could probably match it pretty
close...but they would also likely want to sell you a quart.

Maybe someone else has some ideas.

Good luck,

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk