David

If it's anything like my 37+/40 (and it probably is) the breakers are right behind the switch panel. Undo the knurled screws in the four corners and lower the panel forward and down revealing a row of breakers.

Tom B

At 09:31 AM 4/22/2020, you wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:19:11 -0400
From: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
To: CnC discussion list CnC <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Panel switches/circuit breakers

I always tell my students, ?there are no dumb questions?, but this is one where I really should already know the answer. For some reason, I got it in my head that the switches on my panel were circuit breakers. I don?t think I have ever had one pop, and I realized the other day that none of them are labelled with an amperage. So now I am wondering if they are just on/off switches. I have looked online and see that you can buy similar panel switches that incorporate a circuit breaker and those are labelled with the amperage. So are these breakers or switches? If switches, how are the original panel circuits fused or maybe the question should be, how are they supposed to be fused? Thanks- Dave

David Knecht
S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT