Try Hatchmasters in CT

https://hatchmasters.com/

If your hatch it broken, they can fix it easily at a fraction of the cost of
replacement.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
www.StarshipSailing.com
———————————————-
914.774.9767   | Mobile
———————————————-
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

> On Apr 26, 2020, at 9:12 PM, Matthew Schlanger via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hello CnC list,

I was wondering if anyone knew exactly what kind and where I can find a
replacement for my forward hatch on a 1983 C&C 35 mkIII.

I am hoping I can just get a new hatch and use the existing frame, though I
assume it comes with a new frame as well just in case.

I measured the outer dimensions of the flanges on the frame at 20 7/8” square,
the outer dimensions of the hatch at ~21 13/16 square, and the inner distance
between the hinges on the hatch at 14 1/16”.

I thought this would use a Lewmar replacement but the dimensions don’t seem to
match.

Thanks in advance.
This list is great, I wish I had more time to read it.

Matthew Schlanger
The Office
1983 C&C 35 mkIII
Nyack NY