From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of James Nichols via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 12:11 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: jfn...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List D Sub Crimping...

Lots of experience.  Better to buy the 15 dollar tool than to have to go back
and insert new pins on a regular basis because the needle nose doesn't do a
perfect job.

Here is the tool that I purchased.  Cheapest one I found and does the job right.
https://amzn.to/3aNT0i5

James Nichols

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020, 08:35 David Risch via CnC-List
So I need to crimp ?D Sub? connectors for the radar.  Don?t want to buy yet
another specialized crimper.  I understand you can use a needle nose, a
magnifying glass and have at it.  Any suggestions/experiences out there?

Thanks in advance.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650