From: CnC-List On Behalf Of Andrew Burton via CnC-List
Sent: 8 May, 2020 19:58
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Replace Hot water heater

I went with an Isotemp a couple of years ago. They come in various
configurations making them easy to fit in odd places and the installation was
straightforward.
Andy
Masquerade

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill
Newport, RI
USA 02840
https://burtonsailing.com/
phone  +401 965 5260

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 7:49 PM JP Mail via CnC-List
35-3
I think the engine coolant heat exchanger in the hot water heater is leaking
and would like to replace the unit. It heats fine on shore power.  But the
pressure pump for the pressure water runs continuously unless I bypass the
engine hot water for the heater. So if I need a new unit, what should I be
looking at?
Jon
Hideaway, 35-3

Sent from my iPhone