From: Neil Gallagher via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2020-05-16 20:12 (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Neil Gallagher <njgallag...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel Transfer Pump

Edd,

I've been using this, these things are awesome.  There's a bronze ball inside
the end that goes into the can, shake it a few times and it starts to flow,
almost faster than you could pour it out.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_7302501?cid=paidsearch_shopping_dcoe_google&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2vuN1M256QIVCaCzCh2hJwzoEAQYAiABEgK64PD_BwE

West Marine has them too.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1