I've also got a household CO detector (mainly for the propane heater which
we no longer have), but have not had any false alarms. It is mounted just
above the outlet in the dinette, so about head level when sitting. We also
have two GC batteries under the nav table seat charging on solar, so should
have a similar issue with H gas, although I have noticed that since
replacing the solar controller, the batteries have maintained water levels,
so the old controller may have been overcharging (or the old manual VR on
the alternators was - it could be tweaked to 16V+ if not adjusted
properly).

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com