I did and its not even close match.They sent me the color I requested but it
was a qt. of base white not tint was added. Then they replaced that with a gal
of purple and replacedthat with another gal of white.This has not been  fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, May 18, 2020 7:30 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Gel coat

It will be a different color due to fading.
Rent or buy one or both of the gelcoat color books here:
https://www.fibreglast.com/category/colorgelcoat
Match the swatches by holding them at different spots on the boat during
different light conditions.  Order the best match.

Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA
On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 1:42 PM Gerald Fennessey via CnC-List