All....when tensioning the steering cable.   It looks like the tank is sitting
in a pool of diesel....I an bummed.   It is the original aluminum tank, but the
boat has only been in fresh water - Lake Michigan - so I had though I was safe
from corrosion.  Access to the tank is very limited....the engine and a
retaining stringer would probably need to be cut out....at least that is what
Wally on Stella Blue did.  I cannot think of other options....and am open to
ideas/suggestions.  Cannot launch it as is...Spencer Johnson 84 LF38 "Alegria"
#165Waukegan, IL / Racine, WI