Jamestown distributers is a really good source for screws.

thanks,
Danny

From: Mike Taylor via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020, 7:09 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Mike Taylor
Subject: Stus-List Fwd: Source for long stainless/brass screws

Did you try Brafasco on TerryFox.

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Morris via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: May 22, 2020 at 9:14:51 PM EDT
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: djmor...@djma-ltd.com
Subject: Stus-List Source for long stainless/brass screws

I’m having difficulty finding a supplier of the 6” screws - preferably stainless, but will settle for brass - to re-install the interior and exterior handrails on our C&C 30 MKI. I’m not sure if they are a no. 10 or 12. Recommendations would be much appreciated, preferably in Canada.

David J. Morris, MBA
President, D.J.. Morris & Associates Ltd.
24 St. Paul’s Place, Kingston, ON  K7M 7S3

Tel. 613-531-4429
email: djmor...@djma-ltd.com
Member: Canadian Freelance Guild

Blogging at: http://davidmorrisjourneys.wordpress.com/

Avast logo

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray