Robert, I replaced mine with a whale(seaward) S1100, 11 gal, galvanized
steel. It comes in either front or rear heat exchanger configurations, and
has the electric hookup as well. I added rigid insulation to the outside of
the case; water stays hot or at least warm for a long time. Available at
the Binnacle, which, I think, is close to where you are Robert.

Mike Amirault
C&C33 ii Lovely Cruise, SMSC.