Josh:

Mine looks very much like yours....it is a 5 gallon, vertical tank, heated both via engine and electrical......14" in diameter (didn't measure the height but estimate approx. 20")....I assume vertical connections....cold water in, hot water out connection, engine coolant in and out, pressure relief valve, a drain valve on the bottom, and an electrical connections..... a similar one would be ideal.

Launched a week ago and every day I notice approx a quart of fresh water in my bilge.....the only source has to be hot water tank leaking as my bilge is normally dry and it is fresh water not salt water.  I have had the boat now 15 years and this tank came with it so  have no idea how old it is but is it at least 15 years old.  My 40 gallon water tank is not leaking.

I won't be rebuilding myself.  Is there a shop (radiator ?) that might do this work?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32- 277
Halifax, N.S.