Vashon Island WA
(206) 463-9200
www.sv-alera.com

At 11:49 AM 6/2/2020, you wrote:

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:48:38 -0400
From: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
To: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Anchor Windlass - 37+

Listers,

Long ago, in the beforetime, there was a posting by a C&C?er who installed a shelf and windless inside his anchor locker - and I think it was on a 37+, though not positive about the boat.

Would love to see photos and info about installation, materials and windless used.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise