I used urethane from Spar-Tight and it works 1,000 times better than wood wedges IMHO. It is a bit of a pain to set up though.

Joe

Coquina 35 MK I

On 6/3/2020 10:57 AM, Luke Wolbrink via CnC-List wrote:
Hello Fellow C&C'ers,

Things here in Chicago are finally opening up and I'm anticipating being able to re-step my mast for 2020 pretty soon. When I pulled the mast in Fall the wooden wedges at the partners were pretty beat up (probably original 1985) and I hate to continue re-using them. Any suggestions on what to use that might be better? I un-step the mast every year so trying to avoid spar-tite if possible.

Thanks,
Luke
C&C 35-3 "Zella"