From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Michael Dean
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2020 12:18 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: Stus-List 24V Whale Pump

Somewhere in your  there is a high resistance.  Maybe a bad crimp, corroded
connection, bad float switch?  Even a faulty breaker.  A few voltage
measurements with respect to the battery negative should show where the voltage
is being lost.  Voltage cannot disappear, it is being dropped somewhere and
that is the faulty connection or device.

M. Dean

Kairos C&C27 Mk III,

Oakville, Ontario