According to Robert Perry, the C&C 39 is the prettiest fiberglass sail
boat built. I have owned my 1974 39TM since 1976 and really have no
complaints. Sure there are issues with the fact that boat is getting old
but I have maintained & updated her to the point that she is actually a
better boat now than when she was new. She still wins races when we sail
her correctly in spite is have a local PHRF rating of 102. She likes a
breeze and is a very good sea boat, she can be a little wet going to
weather in a chop but not much differn t than any other boat that I have
sail on over the past 44+ years.

Bill Coleman on this list should be able to comment on the C&C 39 as well.

Good luck

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald
HONEY - US12788