----
From: <wolf...@erie.net>

Get someone who knows how to use a moisture meter to look for core problems
below the waterline.  My 1978 boat underwent substantial repairs (done by a
prior owner).  Also look for bulkhead tabbing issues (although easily
fixed). I also had a persistent water leak from the deck in the galley I
could never figure out (starboard side on my boat).  Not a huge problem, but
over time water separated a small area of plywood bulkhead near the floor by
the stove.

Overall, a good boat.
----
Cc: Will Gerstmyer <wgerstm...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List CnC34?Anything to pay attention to?

Looking at a ?81 34 which, besides the galley, looks like a cotton-shrunk
version of my old 41. Any issues particularly relevant to survey on this
model? Thanks, Will

Will Gerstmyer
978-609-1331
----