For those of you with a similar system, Touche' has an Isotherm 3701 ASU
refrigeration system.  Got on the boat last Friday and it was not running.
The thermostat panel was alternately flashing yellow/red.
The operating manual said this indicates a fault in the electronic module.

Following Isotherm's and generic Danfoss/SECOP compressor troubleshooting
procedures, I removed the red Isotherm ASU control module from the Danfoss
control module.  It was simply plugged in and was easily removed by
pulling.  (The ASU module senses voltage on the boat and increases chilling
when it sees increased voltage due to  shore power or the engine running.)

With the breaker off, I jumpered the "T" (thermostat) and "C" (compressor)
connectors on the Danfoss module then flipped the breaker on.  There is a
60 second delay built into the Danfoss control.  This is NOT reflected in
troubleshooting tips.  After 60 seconds, the compressor kicked on.  That
indicated the fault may be in the thermostat circuit.

I removed the telephone jack style thermostat connector which was plugged
into the ASU module, applied Tefgel, plugged it back in and out a few times
and put the unit back together.  Voila!  It works now.  Just a dirty
connection on the thermostat plug in connector.  Love $0 solutions.

When I installed the unit, I had coated all the connections except the two
telephone jack style connectors with TefGel.  Now all connections are
coated.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83