Len,

Thanks. The “70” and “20” was all I really needed. I’ll find specs.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
www.StarshipSailing.com
———————————————-
914.774.9767   | Mobile
———————————————-
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Jun 19, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Len Mitchell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Edd, what do you need to know. Lewmar 1x ocean 70 and 4x ocean 20. I am on the
boat but can measure hatches or send you the specs for them. I have covers on
the 70 and 2 20s. They are snap domed onto the aluminum frames. If you need a
pic let me know and I will PM send it. It really makes a difference in the hot
Ontario sun. Len

Sent from my mobile device.