Be careful when replacing RAM mic's. Even mic's from the same manufacturer
can do damage to the VHF if it isn't matched to that radio. I have an ICOM
VHF. when the cable was damaged, I found out that it was no longer
available. When questioning the tech at ICOM, he found another cable with a
different part number that matched the one for my mic. It saved me the
trouble and cost of buying a new mic.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC