Check your vent.  Sounds clogged.

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Peter Cowenhoven
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:19:59 PM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Peter Cowenhoven <pscowenho...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Sanitation Issues

This is a wierd one.  My marine head set up is direct to tank or direct
overboard controlled by a Y valve.  I've had issues with pressure in the system
so I have been leaving the cap slighty open.

I'm having an issue with somehow nothing going to the tank even though you hear
it but the pumpout hose from the tank fills up while the tank doesn't??

I know there isn't a clog from toilet to tank as I just replaced all the hoses
to the tank, the y valve and the head??

Any thoughts?  How the hell is the pumpout hose getting filled but not the tank?

Thanks so much on advance.

Peter
84 Landfall 35
Westbrook, CT