Hi,

I went looking around a marine salvage yard today and came across a 1974 C&C 35
(CCY353221174) which is about to be parted.  The vessel did not look damaged so
I asked about it.   The owner of the yard (Southern Cross Salvage) said that it
is being scrapped because there is no vessel title.  Seems odd.  While it is
well aged and a bit neglected, this would be a good chance for 35-1 owners to
get some original parts.

Southern Cross Ships Chandlery
103 Myrick St
Pensacola, FL