I am going to try to focus more on backstay adjustment when racing this summer.
 I keep reading and being told that it is really important to adjust for
optimal speed.  One thing I have not encountered is a guide to off-wind
backstay adjustment.  I would suspect that on any angle beyond a close reach it
may not matter much.  What do others do off the wind?  Thanks- Dave

David Knecht
S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT