Bob,

While I am not in the mid-Atlantic, I agree that any 2020 rendezvous should be
cancelled.

I’m all for a Zoom-C&C Online Rendezvous. I’d say that we’d have to make sure
that David Risch covers his webcam, but he probably won’t show anyway.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise