Listers,

For those of you that are considering updating your head, last month, I
installed a Jabsco Lite Flush Electric head and it’s working beautifully.
Unlike earlier versions of this model which had mixed reviews, this has a
better pump, macerator and belt, along with a simple two-button control panel
(also available in a foot-switch model). The best part is that it mounts on the
same bolts that hold your Jabsco manual flush head so installation is both
clean and easy.

Here’s a picture of the install:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uf142xu3l2dwb1f/HeadInstall.jpg?dl=0

The control panel mounted easily on the trim (right side of photo with blue
tape) and the cable was easy to run and hide behind it.

Highly recommend it.

Of course, for any newbies that come on board, I decided to print up a sign
that will cling to the mirror with detailed instructions on how to use the head
on board the Enterprise. Here’s the sign I made:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1d3szqybmc2tuo/HeadInstructions2.jpg?dl=0

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay