Thanks for the compliment.

I recall a race on the South Shore years ago.  Whistling Wind II was
inshore of us powered up with a 170 and screaming down the beach.  Really
impressive sight.  Yes, WWII was a beautiful boat.

Maybe you recall 2003 when Touche', Whistling Wind II and Tiare (a red Cal
48? for listers) all won their classes in the LPRC.  As each boat
representative came up to claim prizes, the crowd would shout "Red boat!
Red boat!"

Of course, for our success, the PHRF gods docked each of the red boats.  :(
  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83