Thanks!

Re the V-berth issue, small V-berths are a thing on a lot of C&Cs, mine included. When we were kids my parents slept aft with the dinette folded down into a large double. I never wanted to move aft, on a hot night the forward hatch is right over my head and the hot engine very far away. Believe it or not I had to buy a KING mattress for the v-berth, it is short but very wide at the aft end. Some surgery with an electric carving knife and now we sleep on 6" of memory foam.

If you can find a Landfall 43 somewhere you can practically get lost below on that boat!

Joe

Coquina