Hi. Is there anyone out there who has a diagram, instructions, or other
information about a Sen-Dure heat exchanger, model 2827? I have one mounted
on my Yanmar 2QM15 engine.
I'm eager to change the antifreeze in the unit, but where it is mounted, I
have very little access to it. It's difficult even to see where the heat
exchanger begins and ends. I would rather not detach it if I can avoid
that. I'm sure there must be a drain somewhere that I can't see.
I'd appreciate any guidance.
Thanks
Derek Kennedy
SV Tortuga, 1979 C&C 30 mk1