No anchor roller?  It's not a perfect sprit but many of us use it.  Another
option is to use the plastic cup hook from ATN.  I think that is the only
best option if your tack attachment has to go aft of the headstay/furler.

https://www.atninc.com/atn-tacker-sailing-equipment.shtml

The very best bet is to get the tack way out in front.  With a narrow slot
between the head stay and spin luff you'll have only the option to jibe
outside.  I think it is easier to do inside jibes if you have a large
enough slot.

As for reusing stem fasteners (if you accept a narrow slot and forego an
anchor roller or bow sprit).  I like the idea.  Make sure that they are
already large enough diameter.  I'm thinking 3/8ths.  When you buy the
eyebolt make sure that it is a shoulder eye.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD