Great help thanks so much guys. How do you know when it fails? Just high temp
due to no circulation?

My 2nd project is installing a temp gauge. Currently I have a coolant temp
gauge that is not working. Should I replace it or install an oil gauge? If so,
where is the oil port sender will get into?

Sorry if they sound like stupid questions, new to this :d

Enterprise
35-3
San Francisco

MAZEN AZIZ
https://mazenaziz.wixsite.com/mazenaziz

“To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is
home. “Jerry Crawford

"I don't think that architecture is only about shelter, is only about a very
simple enclosure. It should be able to excite you, to calm you, to make you
think." Zaha Hadid

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in
your shoe." Muhammad Ali

On Aug 3, 2020, at 9:09 AM, ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>